Monday, December 20

49 - one hundred sixty eight hours

In one week I'll have my boyfriend here, right next to me. I can't wait! Even tho I spend a lot of time talking to him when he's home and I'm home, it's just not "good enough" sorta :p
But on the bright side this week is going to pass really fast, I got work the three first days, and then there's christmas - family time! Sunday will pop out of nowhere, and before I even know it he'll stand right in front of me at the airport.

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will

One week, seven days, one hundred sixty eight hours, ten thousand eighty minutes. Well.. Actually it's a few less hours, if I'm going to be all precise and stuff - but cba. My math skills don't go that far :p

Anyway.. I'm off to bed now, and ready for this week to just fly by in the blink of an eye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment