Wednesday, December 29

57 - All you need is one

Warning: Content might be too lovey-dovey for you. So if your stomach can't handle it, stop reading right away. You've been warned.

I find it weird how one person change everything. You see.. Now that my boyfriend's here, I feel complete. I feel like everything is in place, where it should be. He's only been here since Sunday, yet it actually feels like he's living here, as in living with me. I don't even want to think about the day he's leaving, going back home to Swe-land. This is like one of those dreams you don't want to wake up from, everything is so real, yet so far from reality. Only thing is... This is reality.

Anyway.. Now it's time to slack with the boyfriend, watch Californication and just be. Just breathe the same air, and just be close to each other.

I love you D, I really do. And I'm sorry for complaining about you moving while I'm writing this post, I didn't mean to sound so angry :p

No comments:

Post a Comment