Sunday, December 5

41 - Let it snow

The best thing about christmas is the gifts, not the ones you get, but those you give.
And the decorations, I love the pretty lights and glitters.
What I dislike is the shopping part, there's way too many people at the mall looking for the perfect gift.
I haven't even started the christmas-shopping, I don't even know what to get to who.


On the other side, there's no christmas-feeling in my body, head or just anywhere.
I guess the christmas-feeling died after realizing that Santa was a lie.
And then there's the fact that there's been no snow, up until now.
It started snowing today, woho! The question is.. For how long will it stay on the ground?



1 comment:

  1. Du må bare lete den frem.. Jeg er heldig som jobber på en stk barneskole hvor vi ikke gjør annet enn å lage julpynt og synger julesanger.. Men finn en herlig julefilm (Love Actually), Ha juleverksted sett på julesanger.. DO IT DO IT! Og når det kommer til gaver er jeg langt fra ferdig jeg og.. Jaiks! Men enig. Jeg er mer oppptatt av og gi enn og få :) Du er herlig, i love u.

    ReplyDelete