Friday, December 3

40 - A K O N

Sometimes you just click with a person, it seems like you've got everything in common, you can talk about seriously everything without it getting awkward, and on top of that he finds your lame humor funny. That kind of connection doesn't show itself that often, so I guess when that happens you know that you are meant to be friends, not letting anything get in the way.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one."
Saturday 27. november 15.10: I had a plane to catch
Destination: Sweden.
So I went to the airport after hanging out with my mom in Oslo. I was scared, meeting a guy that became my friend over the internetz (sure as hell a first for me), and not to mention that it was in a different country. I couldn't just jump on a bus and go home if real life made everything weird and I didn't want to be there, I had to stay until my plane left 4 days later. Before entering the part of the airport where there was no point of return I stood there looking at the sign saying "if you enter here, there's no way back" (tbh.. It didn't exactly say that, but that was what I read).


Now there was no way back. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do this, but I ended up doing it after all. It's not like I regret it, at all.


Here's my gate, where I sat for more than an hour becoming more and more nervous about what would actually happen in Sweden. Would we click just as good in real life? Or would things get totally fucked up?


Yesh. At this point I couldn't go back. But the sky looked amazing, too bad my sucky iPhone wasn't able to catch that... -.-'

I got to the airport, and my heart was racing. I sooo wanted to just turn around, but it was kinda too late for that. When I had my luggage and all I went to meet him. There he stood, looking sorta nervous. The only thing that was going through my head was "No handshake!", he said hi and I went straight for a hug before saying something like "smoke! NAU!"... Not one of my proudest moments tbh. :$
We went for a smoke, started talking and I realized that there never really was any awkwardness between us. We clicked just as good in real life as online. I felt comfortable right away.


Not really a good picture, but this was the view from "my window" or well.. Dennis's window. In the back there's a church, with lights and all.. Prewty.
When we got to Dennis's house we started with talking, before watching A Walk To Remember (one of my top 5 movies of all times!) followed by more talking.


Not sure I would call this "town", but according to Dennis this is town. Look at the prewty christmas lights! :d Just to have said it.. SWEDEN WAS COLD AS HELL... or well... Hell aint supposed to be cold, but ye.. You get what I'm saying.

Geeks :d

We also went to visit Emil, or just E. It was sorta a rape for my ears, Swedish people talk Swedish (just fyi). I felt sorta left out, considering they were talking waaay too fast for me to keep up, and the only things I actually understood was my own name and "AKON" -.-' Cba explaining the AKON-deal.. You're not going to get it anyway (actually I'm not even sure I do). But hey! I had fun, even at E's :)


Because I'm so stereotyp girl I "forced" Dennis to have a photoshoot with me and my Mac, Gunnar. I'm not close to uploading all of the pictures, 'cause tbh... You won't find it as funny as Dennis and I.


Just because I look pro. It's sorta like Good vs. Bad, ofc I'm the bad one :)


-


<3

As I might have said.. A lot of things happened in Sweden. And one of them being falling for this random Swe-guy, Dennis. I had the best 4 days, and they went by waaahay too fast.

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. 
The real story about Dennis and me started this summer, when I was still lvling my paladin. When we first started talking he was just my guildmaster, but as I said.. We quickly became friends, and before we knew it there were sparks between us. It took a few months before we realized that there were sparks, but when we realized it.. We felt like we needed to know if there were something real there, and thinking of my trip to Sweden I think it's safe to say that there's something there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment