Thursday, November 11

18 - Avenged Sevenfold

In order to make this make sense I have to start with pointing out that my mom is pr0, she's the best. A few months back I told her about Avenged Sevenfold, and she obviously liked it. Listening to the same music as your mom is kinda rare in my opinion (btw... my mom also loves Infected Mushroom). A while after this happening it was announced that Avenged Sevenfold was going to have a concert in Oslo. So I called my mom, using my cute-voice to make her say yes, when I asked if she wanted to get me a ticket for that concert.
What happened next isn't as important as the fact that I'm leaving for Oslo the 24th of November! And I'm going to that concert, with my mom! Which sounds really weird now that I think of it, but it's gonna be pr0! :D


1 comment: