Monday, January 24

66 - Sick of you

My mind is totally empty. There's not a single thought in my head that's usable for a blog post of any kind. I mean... WTF? I used to be pro at coming up with things to write about, but now I can't even think of one thing that might be interesting to write about. On top of feeling kinda sad panda about not being able to blog like I want to, I'm not even able to play like I want to - whenever I try to sit down and play, I end up with doing one BG or HC and then I'm sick of it. I'm sorta in a "place" where I'm sick of everything, I just wanna find something new to do, something fun. I'm sick of being bored with all my hobbies and all.

Good night all. I might be back in a while, but for now I think I'm going to take a break from this. I guess I'll report in if something fun or interesting happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment