Wednesday, November 24

36 - And I'm ready to go..

I'm all packed and ready to go to Oslo and Sweden.
I'm going to Oslo tomorrow morning (my plane leaves around 9), and I'll be staying with my lovely mom until saturday, then I'm off to Sweden (where I'll be staying until tuesday). I'm so excited!

What am I doing in Oslo? I'm going to hang out with my mom, try to meet as many friends as possible aaaaand I'm going to a concert, yesh - Avenged Sevenfold. Wiio wiio.
What am I doing in Sweden? Just getting away from my hometown and relax, hang out with friends and just be me for a few days. I really need to get away from everything right now, I need a change - a big one. So I decided to go to Sweden! :-d

But... Girl + traveling/packing = trouble.

Deciding what to pack and what to leave behind..

As you can see I chose to pack almost everything, and leave nothing behind.
I don't want my clothes to be jealous at each other because some of them can't go traveling with me.

Yes, I'm pr0 at this. Not that I've been traveling that much, just that I'm pr0 at folding and such :p

I CAN'T WAIT!
I want to leave RIGHT now.

1 comment: