Monday, November 22

34 - It's a McDonald's parteeeh!

Today's been a really busy day for me. I woke up at 9, only to figure out that I could've slept until 1 - but it was OK to just stay in bed and relax until I actually had to get up. I started working at 3 and for a few hours I was just doing regular stuff, but there was a birthday-party at 5.30 that I was in charge of, so I "hosted" a birthday-party with 14 boys (age 9). They were loud and it was as much fun as exhausting :p
When I finally was supposed to be done at work, there was too much to do. So I had to stay for a little while longer and help out - 'cause there were only me and two more people at work. Luckily I didn't miss the bus home - I would've been kinda screwed if I did.

There's nothing better to get home after a busy day at work, take a long and hot shower and just slack like never before. Which is my plan right now. I'll keep you posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment