Friday, October 29

4 - My music

This is a post I didn't look forward to write, 'cause there's so much to write, and that also means a lot of pictures to find (and upload). Where to start? I listen to everything from Leighton Meester, The Pussycat Dolls and Jordin Sparks to Atreyu, Pendulum and Infected Mushroom. So let's cover my top 10 artist at the moment, and my 15 most listened to songs the last 12 months.

Top 10 artist at the moment:


Infected Mushroom

Pendulum

Prodigy

Avenged Sevenfold

Metallica

Paramore

Maria Mena

Taylor Swift

Ashlee Simpson

Avril Lavigne











Most listened to the last 12 months (according to Last.fm):

1. B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
2. Yiruma - River flows in you
3. Lenka - Trouble is a friend
4. Colbie Caillat - Fallin' for you
5. Leighton Meester - Your love's a drug
6. Elvira Madigan - At Zanarkand
7. Taylor Swift - Today was a fairytale
8. Bjørn Johan Muri - Yes man
9. Jessie Daniels - It's no wonder
10. Shontelle - Impossible
11. Robyn - Hang with me
12. Little Boots - Remedy (Radio Edit)
13. Gabrielle Leithaug - Du har glemt meg
14. Justin Bieber - Up
15. Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls

1 comment: